You can find a store-front Stumptown Coffee shop in the Arts District off of Santa Fe. This place looks more like a brewery than it does a coffee shop that includes a production area for roasting beans. Cool interior with a watching area for roasting.
DJ Dimsa – Complete Mixography 370+ Mixes @
Mixcloud Select offers subscribers the opportunity to get closer to the creator. Subscribe to my channel and enjoy such benefits as listening offline, upfront tracklists and more features to follow. All this is possible for the price of a coffee. Thank you as always for your support.
How to Make a Costa Coffee Cup Novelty Cake Fondant Tutorial | Ceri Badham | Fancy Cakes by Linda
A storm’s a brewin’…
Jason Ricci and JJ Appleton Live @ Nelson’s Candies / Local’s Cafe 10/5/18
Jason Ricci- Harp/Vocals
JJ Appleton- Guitar/Vocals
Cliff Schmitt- Bass
What did I get in my Bunny’s Cafe Squishy Grab Bag? Lucky Bag Unboxing. Hope you enjoy this video 🙂 Thanks for watching!
Follow me on:
Check out my Playlists:
Blind Bags/Blind Boxes Openings:
Toy Openings & Reviews:
Toy Hunting Videos:
Five Nights At Freddy’s:
Blind Bag Ship Episodes:
Happy Places & Mini Shoppies:
Coloring Time Episodes:
Littlest Pet Shop:
Japanese Stationery & Stickers:
NOTE: I DO NOT USE A KEURIG MACHINE ANY MORE. THIS VIDEO WAS MADE BACK IN 2011 BEFORE I DISCOVERED THE AEROPRESS. ( )
Matthew Ebel shows you how to make decent coffee with one of the least coffee-friendly machines ever made. It is possible, it just takes the right steps.
GET MY MUSIC AT
HEAR MORE AT
FIND ME ON PATREON:
Just Get An Aeropress:
…and an electric kettle:
Disclosure: Amazon links are affiliate links, as if that wasn’t patently obvious. Thank you for your support!
Hellooo, i finally got to visit the gudetama pop up cafe! I couldn’t resist the urge for cuteness any longer!! I absolutely love gudetama…that charming lil lazy egg. If you live close to tokyo and love cute stuff i’d recommend a visit! we decided to walk off all that cute and yummy food and check out the stores in Ikebukero. It’s always a blast hanging out with my boyfriend! 😀 he’s so cute he’d been planning to make me nabe and treat me for our 6 months anniversary. At least that’s my guess. What a sweetie eh!
If you enjoyed the vlog please support me and…
⤇ S U B S C R I B E ⤆
F A C E B O O K – cornycofaceb
I N S T A G R A M -cornycoinsta
T W I T T E R-
peace and love
L O C A T I O N
Ikebukero seibu dining park – 8F
It’s connected to the Ikebukero train station so it should be easier to find!
Have fun if you go and let me know what you ordered!
In 2008, the first black president was elected in the United States and the worst financial crisis in almost a century brought the world’s economy to its knees. Since then, a form of domestic terror has been on the rise in America and abroad. But it’s not the kind of terror we’re used to hearing about.
Militia groups and neo-nationalists here and around the world have been growing bolder, more popular and more powerful. VICE’s Ben Makuch investigates the origins of these militia groups and explores the driving force behind the militia movement today. In order to do so, he travels to the place where it all began: the Michigan State militias.
Inside America’s Largest Right Wing Militia –
Click here to subscribe to VICE:
Check out our full video catalog:
Videos, daily editorial and more:
More videos from the VICE network:
Like VICE on Facebook:
Follow VICE on Twitter:
Read our Tumblr:
Follow us on Instagram:
Check out our Pinterest:
a Fire started at Norbert Dentressangle plant on Burton Lane in Easton, near Grantham. 15th July 2013, hope all are OK. Poss Toxic fumes
Roads in area now closed off –
another video here:-
From ‘Thisislincolnshire site-
“The B6403 will remain closed from the junction with the A1 for most of this evening.
A full evacuation of the 150 metre by 200 metre potato factory is currently underway.
Members of the public are being told to stay away from the scene of a fire at a potato factory near Grantham due to possible toxic fumes.
Twelve fire engines are on the scene of the fire which can be seen for miles and residents are being told to keep windows and doors closed due to fumes caused by asbestos.”
VIDEO © Chris Hainstock
See Michelin star Chef Pepe cook up a tomato and basil spaghetti. A quick glance ot The Castellammare Di Stabia Ruins. We say goodbye to Amalia Durazzo from one of the best Bed and Breakfasts we have ever seen, the Villa Antica Macina high up in Positano. Plus an awesome chicken salad by Tanina and Fanny at Casa e Bottega.
Business inquiries: [email protected]
Hello (السلام عليكم) Zoya and Fatima from MGP review halal restaurants all around America. Today they visit Maza Mediterranean & Turkish Grill in sunny Las Vegas, NV. Maza Grill is a favorite halal eatery in LV, with exceptional customer service and terrific Turkish food. So come watch the review!
Disneyland Grubbing | Dole® Whip Review!
Pine no more for pineapple—savor a taste of sunshine with the legendary frozen treat known as Dole Whip. This counter outside the Enchanted Tiki Room hosted by Dole® also serves pineapple spears, juice, Dole Whip floats and fruit bowls. See Recipe Below!
Dole Whip (also known as Dole soft serve) is a soft serve frozen dessert, originally available only at Disneyland and later in Walt Disney World. It is now available in Disney and non-Disney locations, including the Splish Splash Water Park in Calverton, Long Island, NY, and the Dole Pineapple Plantation in Hawaii.
Dole Soft Serve is available in various fruit flavors, chocolate and vanilla. The product is made from a dry powder and water.
Disneyland Copycat Dole Whip Recipe!
2 20 ounce cans crushed pineapple
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons sugar
1 8 ounce container non-dairy whipped topping (Cool Whip)
pineapple juice, chilled, for serving
Combine the crushed pineapple (with its juice), lime juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a blender, and process until very smooth. Add the whipped topping and process again until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a prepared ice cream maker, and process 15-20 minutes, or until it is the consistency of soft-serve. Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
To serve, fill a cup halfway full with pineapple juice. Add the frozen mixture to fill the cup. I piped my ice cream in using an open star tip to make it a little more fun and festive, but scooping would work great too. Enjoy!
Joeys World Tour Channel:
Facebook Team Daym:
Music by Kevin MacLeod
“Call to Adventure” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under CC Attribution 3.0.
I have a Creative Commons License with Kevin MacLeod and have the rights to use the music in this video. Creative Commons License for Kevin MacLeod, Link…
© 2013 Kevin MacLeod
Disneyland Food Reviews | Dole® Whip Review!
►►Subscribe to my main channel:
►Add me on Twitch:
►Like my Facebook page:
►Follow me on Twitter:
Mojave Music Radio only plays music, which consists mostly of country/western and rockabilly (some of which were actually performed and written by contemporary 21st-century musicians), with no DJ or news segments. The music played is the same as the music on Black Mountain Radio, but without the station’s talk segments with Tabitha. It is unknown where the broadcast is coming from, yet its signal covers the entire Mojave.
01. Traders being turned away/Courier shot near Goodsprings. (0:00)
02. Frank Sinatra – Blue Moon. (0:45)
03. Trouble in Primm/Monorail service fixed. (3:36)
04. Gerhard Trede – Manhattan. (4:33)
05. Caesar’s Legion fortifies Nelson/No contact from Nipton. (5:54)
06. Helen Forrest – Mad About The Boy. (6:49)
07. NCR Correctional Facility riot/Figures spotted in Hidden Valley. (8:57)
08. Gerhard Trede – Von Spanien Nach Südamerika. (9:40)
09. Helios One Dormant/Diners at The Gourmand. (11:25)
10. Guy Mitchell – Heartaches By The Number. (12:25)
11. The Fiends/Shortage of rations at Bitter Springs. (14:58)
12. Hal David and John Cacavas – Where Have You Been All My Life. (15:55)
13. Tensions in Freeside/Stories of Legate Lanius. (18:51)
14. Dean Martin – Ain’t that a Kick in the Head. (20:17)
15. Black Mountain Radio broadcasting/General Lee Oliver at Hoover Dam. (22:43)
16. Peggy Lee and the Dave Barbour Quintet – Why Don’t You Do Right. (23:43)
17. Rumours of Super Mutant refuge/NCR Rangers redeployed. (27:05)
18. Gerhard Trede – Strahlende Trompete. (27:58)
19. Death toll at Camp Forlorn Hope/Goodsprings fights off Powder Gangers. (31:04)
20. Pete Thomas and Ashley Slater – Sit and Dream. (32:00)
21. New sheriff in Primm/Helios One firing. (33:28)
22. The Ink Spots – It’s a Sin to Tell a Lie. (34:21)
23. Rockets launch at REPCONN/Hostages released peacefully. (36:42)
24. Gerhard Trede – Hallo Mister X. (37:41)
25. NCR soldiers breaking records/New report on violent crime. (39:50)
26. The Kay Kyser Orchestra – Jingle Jangle Jingle. (40:47)
27. Monorail bomb defused/Benny killed. (44:07)
28. Marty Robbins – Big Iron. (44:52)
29. Heck Gunderson arrested/NCR Rangers pulled off the front-line. (48:50)
30. Bing Crosby – Something’s Gotta Give. (49:54)
31. Food shortages/Outsider meeting The Omertas. (51:56)
32. Gerhard Trede – Slow Bounce. (52:43)
33. “The Lake Mead Monster”/NCR retake Nelson. (54:47)
34. Peggy Lee – Johnny Guitar. (55:40)
35. Black Mountain Radio dead/The Kings end hostilities with NCR. (58:42)
36. Gerhard Trede – American Swing. (59:26)
37. Caesar assassinated/Plane spotted over New Vegas. (1:01:01)
38. Nat King Cole – Love Me as Though There Were No Tomorrow. (1:01:54)
39. President Aaron Kimball assassination foiled/Outcome of The Battle of Hoover Dam. (1:04:30)
▪ SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE, STAY AWESOME! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ ▪